Friday, September 7, 2012

I'm Back!

I took an unexpected break from blogging this summer. I didn't plan on not posting, but summers get busy. Many afternoons were spent at the park and in our backyard playing in my daughter's kiddie pool. We had one long vacation visiting family and some smaller weekend ones. Before I knew it summer was over already. I feel like we didn't even do most of the things we usually do in the summer. Part of the reason for that could be because the last few weeks have been crazy, and it is only going to get more crazy. The Eastern Idaho Parade of Homes is next week which means the house I have been working on needs to be done by next Wednesday. And guess what?...The house isn't even done yet!!! Trim is still being stained, walls are still being painted. There are countertops to be installed, carpet to be laid, lighting to be hung, and the list goes on. I think you could say I'm a little stressed out. I saw this quote on Pinterest a while ago and it pretty much sums up how I feel right now:



   (source)
 
 
I will be surprised if I am still alive at the end of next week. So, I probaby won't be back for a week or so, but hopefully I will have some great pictures to show you. My talented husband has also been working on a project for the parade home, and it is awesome! I can't wait to show you. On another note I just realized I now have 100 followers! Not that I am super concerned about how many followers I have, I know it doesn't really define if my blog is good or bad, but it is still exciting that I now have exactly 100. Thanks to all of you followers and readers out there. I need to do something exciting, but I don't have time to think about it right now. Anyway, wish me luck and hopefully I will be back to blogging soon! 

No comments: