Monday, September 19, 2011

I Changed My Name!

I know, this is making things a little confusing, but it will be for the better. When I chose the name Cal and Amber's House it was a quick, off the top of my head, pick. I didn't know that people would actually want to read my blog, so now that I have (had) followers, I decided to change it. My new name is Numbered Street Designs, which comes from the name of the historic area in our town that we live in. When people ask what part of town we live in we say, "The numbered streets!" I am excited about my new name. I am also offering design services now. I received a lot of attention at the Parade of Homes so I decided it was time to put my name out there. The layout on this new blog is still a work in progress, so forgive me if things are a little out of whack for a while. Again, I'm sorry for the confusion, but thanks for all your wonderful comments and support. I really had no idea if this would turn into anything, and I'm glad to see that people actually like it.

P.S. I am going to post pictures of the parade home tomorrow, so come back for that!

4 comments:

Sharla said...

I love the name too.

Caley said...

I love the new name too! I can't wait to see your business come alive! You're an amazing designer and deserve all the attention! Woo woo!

Dylana Suarez said...

Super lovely blog!


xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Kelli said...

wonderful! good for you and I love the name.