Saturday, March 6, 2010

Love At First Sight

Remember our little Ikea dining table? Well, it just wasn't cutting it for us. We really wanted something a little bigger so we could seat more than just four people around it for dinner. The other day my mom calls me and tells me about a really pretty dining set she saw at Sam's Club. I soon as I see it I fall in LOVE. It's exactly what I wanted and for a great price. I call my wonderful husband, and sight unseen he tells me we can get it. Isn't he great? It fits our dining room so perfect, but before I show you I had to post some before pictures. The evolution of our dining room. :) This is what it looked like when we first moved into our house.



This is it with our old dining table.



And now with our new table.



Besides being incredibly beautiful, it came with two more chairs and a leaf (not pictured)! Now we can actually have friends and family over for games or dinner, so come on by! We'd love to have you!

16 comments:

Courtney Price ~ Vintage Ginger Peaches said...

Oh WOW, you have such a good eye!

Sammy @ Paisley and Me said...

gorgeous!! And the floors look amazing too:D

Cristine Garrison said...

wow wow wow wow WOW!!! love it! the walls looks almost blue too. did you re-paint??

Kaija said...

beautiful! and i love that teal wall!

* Ashley * said...

I LOVE IT!!! We NEED a new table!! Ours is Eliah's old one with a broken leg and the 2 chairs we have are from a old friend....one of them is broken 2!! SAD DAY!! But we have to get one that is square...I like the tall ones(ya know the more expensive ones!!) I thinks this one goes amazing with the new floor!!

The Radmall's said...

I want to come over for games and dinner!! I love it!!! I've been looking for a new table... hmmm maybe that's the one I should get!

Sharla said...

I am also in hopes of finding a new table. If you don't mind me asking... how much was it at Sam's Club? Perhaps I will have to take an extra trip to Idaho Falls.

Holly said...

It looks so great Amber!

THE HYDE'S!!!!!!! said...

I absolutely love it! It looks like a magazine. Of course I wouldn't expect anything less from my talented designer friend! Your home looks amazing! I want to come and see it!

Tiff and Meg said...

what brand/color is your wall paint? Love the room!

Amber Horch said...

It is Antique Pewter from Benjamin Moore.

Tiff and Meg said...

thanks!

Jae said...

This room is beautiful. I love the architectural features and the round table and the wall color'. Great job.

Chris Alliniotte said...

What is the color you used on the wall with the archway -- the blue-ish tone?
Thanks

Amber Horch said...

It's actually the same color as the walls in the dining room: Antique Pewter-Benjamin Moore. The lighting was weird and it just looks blue. It is grayish green. Sorry for the confusion. :)

R1se Hluoluo said...

Imbalan ialah beberapa motivator terbaik. Ketahui jika kita mempunyai suatu hal untuk ditunggukan untuk tingkatkan tingkat energi fisik kita dan psikis.

Selalu menghargakan diri kita sesudah menuntaskan beberapa pekerjaan atau menuntaskan usaha keras seharian. Ada beberapa langkah untuk menghargakan diri kita, https://hotbrand-sale.com/ seperti istirahat kopi, melihat acara TV, dengarkan podcast, makan suatu hal yang Anda senang, atau berkunjung salah satunya website favorite Anda.